Thursday, March 02, 2006

Chad's Last Day?


If today turns out to be Chad's last day as a Jet, it's been a fun ride. I'll look back and remember his performance vs the Colts in the playoffs winning 41-0. I'll also remember last year where we lost the chance to advanced with Chad and Co. due to bad coaching and long field goal attempts. Man...that one year he was so good and even in 2004, you had a feeling that there was somthing magical gonna happen, even with his soft arm, that depressing day in Pittsburgh. Well, Chad, if you are gone, I'll miss you. I had a half of a decade with your Jersey (purchased it when we drafted you) and before that, I was going through a Jersey each year. I won't even go into all of the old Jerseys I have. If you are still on the team, let's get the rehab going and return to the way we know you can play...I think.

No comments: